COVID-19 Updated Procedures and Precautions at SL8
FOR OUR FACILITY AND CONCESSION AREA:
- Each theater will have limited capacity. Hours and showtimes will be modified from normal to allow for Social Distancing.
- Local regulations require the wearing of face masks in the lobby, concession, bathrooms and common areas. If Unvaccinated, Masks are required in the auditoriums while you are not eating or drinking.
- We will continue to provide a safe and clean facility for you to enjoy your movies at!
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- We ask that if you are symptomatic, have traveled to an area of high-infection rates, or have been exposed within the past 2-weeks, that you refrain from visiting us at this time.
- Please follow directions posted within the facility regarding social distancing. We ask that you maintain appropriate distance between your group and others.
FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
- All employees will be checked for symptoms prior to being allowed to work each day.
- Employees will wear appropriate protective equipment, and as always, will maintain sanitary work stations and customer service areas.
More info on New Mexico's Health Orders can be found at cv.nmhealth.org